3rd January 2019, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Chemical Sciences) in SNBNCBS-Kolkata?

Hi Sir, I am interested to apply for PhD in Chemical Sciences program in SNBNCBS-Kolkata. I just want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

9th January 2019, 12:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Chemical Sciences) in SNBNCBS-Kolkata?

Selection of the candidates are done through JEST / CSIR NET-JRF / GATE qualification to study PhD(Chemical Sciences) in SNBNCBS-Kolkata. On the basis of JEST score / UGC/CSIR NET-JRF / GATE score, short listed candidates are required to appear for an interview. Final selection of the candidates is done based on score of qualifying examination and performance in the interview. Candidates must have passed M.Sc. with minimum 60% in aggregate (55% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) in Physics, Chemistry, Applied Mathematics and Biophysics or Biochemistry from a recognized university to be eligible to study PhD(Chemical Sciences) in SNBNCBS-Kolkata.

For more details:
http://newweb.bose.res.in/AcademicPr...ChemicalSc.jsp
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?