14th November 2019, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Civil Engineering) in JNTU Kakinada?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the procedure for getting admission in JNTU Kakinada for PhD program in Civil Engineering? I want to get admission so I wanted to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

18th November 2019, 08:41 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Civil Engineering) in JNTU Kakinada?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Civil Engineering at JNTU Kakinada is a candidate must have passed post graduation in the relevant field with a minimum score of 60% marks for general category and for SC/ST it is 55% marks from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of written test and personal interview.

Interested candidate can apply online through university website www.jntuk.edu.in by choosing the relevant entrance examination. First of all register yourself and then log in with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?