12th April 2016, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD in Electronics & Communication course?

Hello Everyone,
I want to get admission in PhD in Electronics & Communication in this academic year. So please provide me the guidance for admission in PhD course? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Complete information about PhD in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  2. Good fields to do PhD after B.Tech Electronics & Communication?
  3. Is it possible for me to get admission in Ph.D Electronics if I have completed M.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  4. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  5. Can I study PhD having secured 70% in M.Sc(Electronics)? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Procedure of admission in Ph.D. under Mass Communication subject?
  7. Is PhD in Electronics & Communication Engineering offered in University of Allahabad?
  8. Model question papers for PhD Electronics or Communication? Institute in Maharashtra for PhD either in Electronics or Communication?
  9. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  10. Manav Bharati University is recognized by UGC Board for PhD in Electronics course? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  12. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  13. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication in Kurukshetra University?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD in Mathematics for M.Sc(Maths & Computing) postgraduate?
  16. Admission procedure into PhD in Mass Communication after M.A?
  17. What should I do further to study PhD in Electronics after completing M.Sc?
  18. Am I eligible to study PhD if secured 60.68% in M.A.(Mass Communication & Journalism) and 65.65% in MBA/PGDM(Marketing)? For which subject I should study PhD?
15th April 2016, 09:31 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD in Electronics & Communication course?

Admission process for ph. d in electronics and communications :

There will be some variation in the level of selection process to study Ph.D programs in Electronics and communication. Since As per the rules and norms of that particular organization there will be different application procedure.

>> First thing you just fill up the application form and send the same with DD with certain amount as per university.

>> Print out the application and along with DD send to the address as they mentioned.

>> Thus you will get admit card for Entrance exam and followed by Interview.

>> There you can produce required research papers as per your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?