2nd May 2019, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(English Literature) in Islamic University of Science and Technology?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Islamic University of Science and Technology for studying PhD(English Literature) program? Please tell me about the admission procedure. Waiting for your response!

6th May 2019, 12:49 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(English Literature) in Islamic University of Science and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Islamic University of Science and Technology for studying PhD(English Literature) program? Please tell me about the admission procedure. Waiting for your response!

Candidates who have secured at least a second class master’s degree in the subject in which candidates’ wishes to pursue a PhD (i.e. English) with at least 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to pursue PhD in English Language and Literature in the Islamic University of Science and Technology. They have to appear for the PhD Entrance Test and Viva Voce / Presentation for the admission to study PhD in English Language & Literature. They have to score at least 50% marks in the written entrance test to qualify for the Viva Voce / Presentation for the admission to study PhD in English Language & Literature in the Islamic University of Science and Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?