2nd June 2019, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Food Science and Nutrition) in Home Science College and Research Institute, Madurai?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Home Science College and Research Institute, Madurai for PhD program in Food Science and Nutrition? I want to get admission so I wanted to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

6th June 2019, 04:01 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Food Science and Nutrition) in Home Science College and Research Institute, Madurai?

The admissions to study PhD(Food Science and Nutrition) in Home Science College and Research Institute, Madurai is through Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Admissions Entrance Examination.

PhD in Food and Nutrition is the study of Science and is of 3 years duration.
You must have Master’s degree in Food and Nutrition from a recognized college or university with minimum 55% marks.

The admission to the PhD(Food Science and Nutrition) in Home Science College and Research Institute, Madurai is through entrance examination conducted by Tamil nadu Agricultural University.

The application form can be downloaded from the website www.tnau.ac.in

You can visit the website http://www.tnau.ac.in/homesci/agrif/aboutus.html for more information.
8th June 2019, 12:12 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Food Science and Nutrition) in Home Science College and Research Institute, Madurai?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Food Science and Nutrition at Home Science College and Research Institute, Madurai is given below.

==> Candidate must have done post graduate in relevant stream from a recognized university.

==> Candidate can collect the application form from the institute.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of written test which is conducted by the Tamil Nadu Agricultural university.

==> For the confirmation of final seat, students have to submit the balance fee.

==> After payment of the course fee students have to register for the course within 7 working days.

I am also giving you the contact details of the college.

Address - Home Science College and Research Institute
Thiruchi Madurai Road, Madurai
Tamil Nadu - 625104
Phone - +91-452-2422684
Mobile - 9489056725
Email - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?