20th June 2019, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Geology) in National College Trichy?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that how I can secure admission in National College Trichy for PhD program in Geology? Please let me know about the procedure to get admission for this course in this institute? Waiting for your response!

22nd June 2019, 10:35 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Geology) in National College Trichy?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Geology at National College Trichy is given below.

==> Candidate can apply online through university website www.nct.ac.in

==> Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents.

==> Pay the application fee by demand draft and submit the application form to the college.

==> PhD admissions are governed by Bharathidasan University guidelines.

==> The application form is submitted to both the college and the university.

I am also giving you the university contact details.

Address - National College Trichy
Dindigul Road, Tiruchirapalli
Tamil Nadu - 620001
Phone - +91-431-2482995
Email - [email protected]
Website - www.nct.ac.in
23rd June 2019, 01:57 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Geology) in National College Trichy?

Admission to the course is strictly done on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in masters degree. However, different Universities and colleges have different admission rules. Some of the universities conduct and entrance exam followed by a round of personal interview for admission to the particular course.

Contact no-0431 248 2995.
Website-http://www.nct.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?