20th June 2019, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Geology) in National College Trichy?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Geology in National College Trichy? I am interested to do PhD in this stream in this institute. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

22nd June 2019, 10:27 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Geology) in National College Trichy?

The eligibility to study PhD in Geology at National College Trichy is given below.

==> Candidate must have done post graduation in the respective field with 60% marks in aggregate.

==> PhD admissions are governed by Bharathidasan University guidelines.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.nct.ac.in
23rd June 2019, 01:53 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Geology) in National College Trichy?

Eligibility to study PhD geology in National college Trichy:

Masters degree from a recognised University with at least 55% marks.
Admission is done on the basis of entrance test that is conducted by the institute.
Those candidates who have already completed M.Phil or qualified in NET are exempted from appearing in the entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?