27th December 2020, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Horticulture) in Kerala Agricultural University?

Hello everyone, I want to know about the procedure for getting admission in Kerala Agricultural University for pursuing PhD in Horticulture course. I am interested in getting admission for this PhD in this university. Can I know the procedure of admission?

28th December 2020, 06:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Horticulture) in Kerala Agricultural University?

---Admission procedure to study PhD(Horticulture) in Kerala Agricultural University---

The application Procedure for admission to this courses is online.
Application forums and prospectus for admission to this program is available on the official website.
Mode of admission to this course is through the common entrance exam.
Selection is made strictly on the basis of merit in the entrance exam.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE-
http://www.kau.in
28th December 2020, 07:27 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Horticulture) in Kerala Agricultural University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Horticulture at Kerala Agricultural University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field or equivalent with an OGPA of 7.0/10 for general category and for SC/ST candidate it is 6.5/10 from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of an interview which is conducted by the university.

Interested candidate can download the application form from the university website www.kau.in or by visiting the university office. Take a printout of the downloaded form and fill all the required details. Attach all the relevant documents and pay the application fee. Submit the application form at the given below address.

Kerala Agricultural University,
KAU Main Campus,
KAU Post Office, Vellanikkara,
Thrissur, Kerala - 680656
28th December 2020, 11:14 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Admission procedure to study PhD(Horticulture) in Kerala Agricultural University is as follows.

Admission will done through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview.

Applicant must have completed M.Sc. respective discipline /related Disciplines concerned of KAU/ recognized equivalent qualification with an OGPA of 7.0/10.0 (6.5/10.0 for SC/ST).

I'm giving you link of official website for application procedure.

http://www.kau.in/institution/college-agriculture-vellayani
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?