27th December 2020, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Applied Psychology) admission in Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth?

Hello, I want to secure admission in Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth for pursuing PhD in Applied Psychology program. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for pursuing this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

28th December 2020, 04:13 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Applied Psychology) admission in Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth?

Eligibility to get PhD(Applied Psychology) admission in Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth is given below :

Passed master’s degree in any subject from a recognised institute/ university with a minimum of 60% aggregate along with/ without three years of work experience in the area of interdisciplinary research.
28th December 2020, 06:26 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Applied Psychology) admission in Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth?

--- Eligibility to get PhD(Applied Psychology) admission in Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth---

Master's degree in Applied Psychology or a professional degree declared equivalent to the master's degree by the corresponding secretary and guarantee body with at least 60% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade B in the UGC 7 point scale ( or an equivalent grade in a point scale where every grading system is followed).

--- OFFICIAL WEBSITE-
http://www.cvv.ac.in
28th December 2020, 09:34 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study PhD in Applied Psychology at Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university and there is no specific age limit to apply. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in admission test of CVV-PAT (Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth PhD Admission Test) followed by an interview.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.cvv.ac.in
29th December 2020, 12:16 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to get PhD(Applied Psychology) admission in Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth is as follows.

Applicant must have completed master degree with minimum aggregate of 50% to get admission.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
https://www.cvv.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?