18th June 2018, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Immunology) in Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences?

Hi Sir, I am interested to apply for PhD in Immunology program in Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences. I just want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

19th July 2022, 04:17 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Immunology) in Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences?

The admission procedure to study PhD Immunology at Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences is candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called GATE and UGC-NET.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?