19th August 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Streams related to Botany available in PhD for a M.Sc(Botany) final year candidate?

Hello,
I am Lalita, student of M.Sc(Botany) final year. I want to do PhD in any stream of Botany. My % in B.Sc is 65% and in M.Sc. 1st year is 71% of marks. Kindly help me in this way.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do PhD in mentioned subjects in Abroad for M.Sc(Botany) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  2. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  3. PhD in Botany without entrance at MG university?
  4. What should I study in M.Sc to pursue PhD in Life Science being a B.Sc(Botany) candidate?
  5. How and from which stream to do PhD after M.Sc Botany?
  6. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Botany in MG University? Detailed procedure of admission?
  7. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Phil(Economics) final year candidate?
  8. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  9. Eligibility for Ph.D in Botany after M.Sc in Botany and 50 years of age? Suggested college for the same in Kolkata
  10. Integrated M.Sc and PhD in Botany is possible through distance education?
  11. Entrance exams other than UGC-NET to study PhD in Botany course?
  12. Eligibility for Ph.D in botany without entrance in MG University after M.Sc in botany and M.Phil in Biotechnology?
  13. Which is a better course between Mechanical and Electricals
  14. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD?
  15. Which universities offer integrated MSc Ph.D in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it necessary to do M.Phil to study PhD? Topics related to Political Science to study in PhD?
  17. How to join Ph.D after completion of M.Phil in Botany? How to get Fellowship for Ph.D?
  18. What are the courses that I have to complete in order to do research?
30th August 2015, 09:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Streams related to Botany available in PhD for a M.Sc(Botany) final year candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am Lalita, student of M.Sc(Botany) final year. I want to do PhD in any stream of Botany. My % in B.Sc is 65% and in M.Sc. 1st year is 71% of marks. Kindly help me in this way.
You can apply for the PhD courses like,

- Doctor of Philosophy in Biological Sciences (PhD)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Plant Molecular Biology (PhD)

PhD Eligibility Criteria:

The aspirant’s who have finished their Master degree with 55% of marks from a recognized university can study PhD. Most of the universities carried out entrance examination within the college. Admission is based on the marks acquired in the entrance exam.
31st August 2015, 11:03 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Streams related to Botany available in PhD for a M.Sc(Botany) final year candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
After completion of M.Sc in Botany you are eligible for Ph.D course in Botany but you should qualify in CSIR NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for CSIR NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years.
2nd September 2015, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I Graduated B.Sc. from botany want do preparation of NET. Please tell me how I do preparation of it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?