8th October 2018, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Microbiology) in North Maharashtra University?

Hello team, I am looking forward to secure admission in North Maharashtra University for PhD in Microbiology. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this PhD program in this institute. Please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

12th October 2018, 04:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Microbiology) in North Maharashtra University?

In order to to study PhD(Microbiology) in North Maharashtra University, you will have to appear in the Ph.D. Entrance Test (PET)*conducted by the university. Candidates with a valid score in CSIR NET/ JRF/*UGC NET are exempted from PET. Candidate are selected based on score obtained in entrance test followed by performance evaluation of the last qualifying degrees followed by an interview.

North Maharashtra University website link is given below.
http://nmu.ac.in/en-us/academics/phd/prephd.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?