26th December 2018, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Production Engineering) in Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that how I can secure admission in Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute for PhD program in Production Engineering? Please let me know about the procedure to get admission for this course in this college? Waiting for your response!

30th December 2018, 12:01 AM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Production Engineering) in Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute?

The application form is available online on their website. For applying you need to have a post-graduation in your respective subject.

Since the admission is purely merit based, you need to have an excellent academic record to get an admission. Is your application os shortlisted you will be called for a personal interview to assess your aptitude.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?