21st November 2019, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Psychology) in Veer Kunwar Singh University?

Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in Veer Kunwar Singh University for PhD(Psychology)? I am interested to do this PhD course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

25th November 2019, 12:36 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Psychology) in Veer Kunwar Singh University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Psychology at Veer Kunwar Singh University is a candidate must have passed post graduation in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for reserved categories it is 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of merit in VKSU Pre-PhD Entrance Test and aptitude for Research Methodology and Computer Applications.

Interested candidate can apply online through university website www.vksu.ac.in by clicking on Online Admission tab. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online and submit the application fee after saving the registration number.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?