22nd November 2019, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Environmental Science) in Allahabad State University?

Hi friends, I am going to study PhD(Environmental Science) course at Allahabad State University. I would like to know that if I study this course then what benefits I will get? I am a little worried about this course but I don’t have any option. So, I want to know about the benefits and also the scope of this course.

25th November 2019, 07:47 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Environmental Science) in Allahabad State University?

There are ample of scope and benefits available after studying PhD in Environmental Science. Environmental scientists are problem solvers they research environmental and health problems to determine their causes and come up with the solutions. Many jobs are available in a private consulting organization that helps their clients to manage environmental concerns and comply with regulations.

Some of the job types which you can choose is given below.

Assistant Professor
Ecologist
Research Associate
Environmental Consultant
Naturalist
Zoologist
Hydrologist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?