9th August 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(West Asian and North African Studies) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Hi friends, I am interested to do PhD(West Asian and North African Studies) from Jamia Millia Islamia. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

14th August 2019, 01:30 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(West Asian and North African Studies) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

The admission procedure to study PhD in West Asian and North African Studies at Jamia Millia Islamia is a candidate has to qualify the written test and interview which is conducted by the university. A candidate has to score 50% marks each in both the section A and section B to qualify the written test.

The other eligibility is a candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate. A candidate can register themselves on the university website www.jmi.ac.in and then can fill the application form and upload the required documents. Pay the application fee online and submit the application.
14th August 2019, 11:15 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(West Asian and North African Studies) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

The admission to study PhD(West Asian and North African Studies) in Jamia Millia Islamia is through entrance examination conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia entrance examination is Post Graduation or Masters in relevant subject with minimum 60% scores from a recognized university(55% for reserved categories).

You can visit the website https://www.jmi.ac.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?