7th February 2023, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

After completing my BE Printing Technology will i be capable enough of doing Research in NASA?

After completing my BE Printing Technology will i be capable enough of doing Research in NASA?

8th February 2023, 08:31 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: After completing my BE Printing Technology will i be capable enough of doing Research in NASA?

Completing a BE in Printing Technology could provide you with a strong foundation in the technical skills and knowledge relevant to the field, but it does not guarantee that you would be capable of conducting research at NASA. Research positions at NASA typically require advanced degrees in a relevant field, such as physics, engineering, or aerospace science. In addition, research at NASA is highly competitive, and you would need to demonstrate a strong record of achievement, creativity, and expertise in order to be considered for a research role.

If you are interested in pursuing research at NASA, it is recommended that you build your skills and knowledge through advanced study in a related field, gain practical experience through internships or other research opportunities, and develop a strong portfolio of published work that showcases your expertise. This will increase your chances of being competitive for a research role at NASA or other research institutions.
10th February 2023, 07:04 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing my BE Printing Technology will i be capable enough of doing Research in NASA?

Yes after completing BE Printing Technology,you are capable of Research in NASA.
15th February 2023, 09:58 PM
Antonio 2023

To pursue a career in space research at NASA or similar organizations, you will need to have a strong educational background in a related field, such as aerospace engineering, astrophysics, or materials science. This typically involves earning a graduate degree such as a Master's or Ph.D. in the field.

It's worth noting that NASA employs professionals in a wide range of areas, including not just scientists and engineers, but also professionals in fields such as communications, finance, and law. So, even if your background is not in a technical field, there may still be opportunities for you to work at NASA in a support role.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?