7th February 2023, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Top CSIR Physics coaching centres of India

Sir, i finished MPhil. in Physics. Now i want to do CSIR exam. But i need the proper guidance to clear the exam. I need the address of coaching class please help me.

10th February 2023, 11:54 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top CSIR Physics coaching centres of India

Top CSIR Physics Coaching Institutes in India:

There are several top CSIR Physics Coaching Institute in India and they are listed below:

>> GATE Indian Institute of Tutorials (GATEIIT)

Click here for official website

>> Career Endeavour

Click here for contact details

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, both the above mentioned institutes are best and top as far as offering the Coaching is concerned. Both the above institutes has their branches throughout India. Hence you may just go through the official websites for more location and address details according to your place of staying.
10th February 2023, 12:52 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Physics by fiziks is considered best for exam preparation.

GATE IIT is also on top due to their excellent result .
The CSIR NET classroom coaching is essential in case of preparation for such competitive exams.

Some other also include
Achiever Mantra Academy
Career Endeavour
Success forum
Eureka Academy
Apex Education
UGC Point Academy
11th February 2023, 12:47 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the list of top CSIR Physics coaching centers in India.

1) Stellar Learning Solution.

2) Dream Setu Education.

3) Swami Vivekanand Institute.

4) Shiksha Hub

5) Achiever Mantraa Academy
15th February 2023, 11:41 PM
Antonio 2023

Here are some of the top CSIR Physics coaching centres in India:

• Resonance: Resonance has established itself as one of the top coaching institutes for JRF and NET in Physics. With its excellent faculty and study material, Resonance has produced numerous successful candidates.

• T.I.M.E: Triumphant Institute of Management Education (T.I.M.E) is another popular coaching institute in India that offers coaching for JRF and NET in Physics.

• FIITJEE: FIITJEE is a leading coaching institute in India for competitive exams. It offers coaching for JRF and NET in Physics and has a highly experienced faculty.

• Brilliant Tutorials: Brilliant Tutorials is a well-known coaching institute that offers comprehensive coaching for CSIR NET in Physics. With its well-researched study material and highly experienced faculty, Brilliant Tutorials has produced many successful candidates.

• Career Endeavour: Career Endeavour is a popular coaching institute for CSIR NET in Physics. Its highly experienced faculty and comprehensive study material make it a top choice for many students.

• IIT-JAM Coaching: IIT-JAM Coaching is a coaching institute that specializes in coaching for various entrance exams, including CSIR NET in Physics. With its excellent faculty and personalized attention to students, IIT-JAM Coaching has produced many successful candidates.

• Aakash Institute: Aakash Institute is a well-known coaching institute in India that offers coaching for various competitive exams, including CSIR NET in Physics. With its experienced faculty and excellent study material, Aakash Institute has produced many successful candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?