24th September 2019, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for PhD(Electrical Engineering) course in Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology?

I want to know what age is maximum of getting PhD admission in Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology? Kindly let me know about the age limit for getting admission and studying PhD in Electrical Engineering course in this university. Please tell me immediately.

28th September 2019, 02:30 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for PhD(Electrical Engineering) course in Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology?

There is no age limit to study PhD in Electrical Engineering at Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology. The educational qualification required to take admission is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field in 1st division from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of merit in the Master's degree.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.mmmut.ac.in
29th September 2019, 09:16 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for PhD(Electrical Engineering) course in Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology?

There is no age restriction to apply for PhD (Electrical Engineering) course in Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology.

Educational Qualification -
Candidate must have completed their Master's degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Science from a recognised University.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in Master's Degree.

Entrance Test -
NET
JRF
GATE
GRE
Malaviya Entrance Test
29th September 2019, 11:57 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Age limit to apply for PhD(To be eligible for pursuing PhD in Sociology, students should be at least graduates, provided that their degrees are valid, with considerable knowledge on the co) course in Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know what age is maximum of getting PhD admission in Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology? Kindly let me know about the age limit for getting admission and studying PhD in Electrical Engineering course in this university. Please tell me immediately.
There is no age limit required for a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering course. Those who completed their Master degree with 55% from a recognized university are eligible to apply. For more details please visit the official website -> mmmut.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?