7th July 2014, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Agricultural colleges/Universities with eligibility criteria offering Ph.D programme for M.Sc(Microbiology) student? Is there any entrance exam for admission?

I have done Msc Microbiology and looking for PhD.I wish to do the PhD from Agricultural college/university.
what r the criterias???
Is there also entrance exam???
I stay in mumbai, can i register anywhere nearby mumbai and carry out the work in mumbai.

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in IISER for Integrated Ph.D Chemical Sciences programme being a non-Maths student? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  2. In which entrance exam to appear for Integrated PhD in IISER? Eligibility criteria and top most coaching for the entrance exam?
  3. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  4. Institutes offering MSc or Integrated Ph.D programme in Physics?
  5. What is the procedure to join AGBSC diploma course?
  6. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D programme without any entrance exam?
  7. Eligibility criteria to join PhD in AI and Robotics?
  8. Eligibility criteria for PhD in AI and Robotics from IISC?
  9. How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, fee structure, course duration, entrance exam date etc for taking admission in Ph.D course in Mumbai University?
  10. When will the application forms for IISER be available?
  11. Criteria for admission to M.Arch and Ph.D Programme?
  12. Information about the question pattern of IMT-CDL, Ghaziabad entrance exam for Ph.D?
  13. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  14. Can I apply for Ph.D Biotechnology programme in IITM if completed PG in Pharmacy? Details and Eligibility criteria for Ph.D programme at IITM?
  15. How to get admission in M.ed programme?
  16. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  18. What is the procedure to join ICWA
21st March 2023, 06:40 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Agricultural colleges/Universities with eligibility criteria offering Ph.D programme for M.Sc(Microbiology) student? Is there any entrance exam for admission?

There are several agricultural colleges and universities that offer Ph.D program for M.Sc Microbiology students in India. Some of them are:

1. Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
2. Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore
3. Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana
4. Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University, Guntur
5. University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore

The eligibility criteria for Ph.D program in these institutions generally include a minimum of 60% marks in M.Sc Microbiology or related field, and clearing the entrance exam conducted by the respective institution. Some institutions may also require candidates to have a valid NET/GATE score.

As for your question regarding registration and location, it would depend on the rules and regulations of the institution you choose to apply to. Some institutions may require candidates to be physically present on campus for the duration of the program, while others may allow for distance learning or part-time options. It is best to check with the institution directly regarding their policies on registration and location.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?