7th July 2014, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission and fee structure of Ph.D in Forex programme in Mumbai University?

I have completed Masters in Management Studies in Finance from Mumbai University with 65%. Later I joined banking sector and secured 13 years experience in foreign exchange. Now I am Forex Faculty at Dena Bank training centre at Juhu.
I want to pursue my career in teaching and would like to do Phd in forex which is my area of liking. I wish to do from Mumbai University.
Kindly know the procedure for enrolling myself and the fees involved?

Thanks
Tejashree Pawaskar

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in Ph.D programme in Economics?
  2. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  3. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  4. Procedure to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure and documents needed and their fee structure?
  5. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  6. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  7. How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, fee structure, course duration, entrance exam date etc for taking admission in Ph.D course in Mumbai University?
  8. Procedure to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What documents are needed and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Last date for admission in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure? Study material for the same?
  10. Agricultural colleges/Universities with eligibility criteria offering Ph.D programme for M.Sc(Microbiology) student? Is there any entrance exam for admission? -- [New]
  11. How to take admission in Mumbai University? How much is the fee structure?
  12. Procedure of admission for PhD programme in IISC and financial support?
  13. How can I get admission in Mumbai University for Ph.D Food Science & Technology programme?
  14. Best institutes for doing Clinical Research Course? Admission procedure, exam date, Fee Structure of the course?
  15. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  16. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  17. How much to pay for MSc Mathematics correspondence for 2 years?
  18. List of colleges with fee structure which offers Ph.D in Banking programme in Hyderabad?
21st March 2023, 05:39 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Procedure to get admission and fee structure of Ph.D in Forex programme in Mumbai University?

The procedure to get admission in Ph.D in Forex programme in Mumbai University is as follows:

1. Check the eligibility criteria: The candidate must have completed a master's degree in a related field with a minimum of 55% marks. Additionally, the candidate must clear the entrance examination conducted by the university.

2. Prepare for the entrance examination: The entrance examination for Ph.D in Forex programme is conducted by Mumbai University. The syllabus for the examination includes research methodology, forex management, and financial management.

3. Apply for the course: Once the candidate has cleared the entrance examination, they can apply for the Ph.D in Forex programme by filling up the application form available on the university's website.

4. Attend the interview: Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview with the faculty members of the university. The interview will test the candidate's knowledge, research skills, and aptitude for the programme.

The fee structure for the Ph.D in Forex programme at Mumbai University varies based on the category of the student. The fees for SC/ST candidates are lower as compared to general category candidates. The approximate fees for the programme are as follows:

1. General Category: Rs. 1,00,000 - Rs. 1,50,000 per year
2. SC/ST Category: Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 75,000 per year

The fees may vary based on the university's regulations and policies. It is recommended to check the official website of Mumbai University for detailed fee structure and admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?