10th August 2015, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET being a M.Com 1st year candidate?

Hello Everyone,
I am pursuing my M.Com 1st year. Can I write UGC-NET in this year? Please tell me is this possible or not. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
12th August 2015, 08:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET being a M.Com 1st year candidate?

You should be in final year of M.Com if you want to apply for UGC NET. Also, you have to make sure that you have got 55% marks in post graduation.

Therefore, if you are in first year then you have yo wait for one year for NET. Until then you should concentrate on preparation.
13th August 2015, 02:05 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET being a M.Com 1st year candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am pursuing my M.Com 1st year. Can I write UGC-NET in this year? Please tell me is this possible or not. Kindly tell me asap.
No, 2nd year of M.Com degree holder candidates are eligible for UGC NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
13th August 2015, 10:24 AM
Junior Member+

Hi Friend here i can give you some informative things
--> First of all you should be in last year or last semester
--> You have to score min 55% in your academics.
--> So from now it self you can start the preparation.
--> Because that exam is no that much easy
--> In order to crack that exam you have to follow the standard text books.

All the best

thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?