26th June 2014, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D programme with scholarship in IIT if pursuing part time M.Tech from Delhi Technological University?

hello
I am doing part-time M.Tech. from Delhi Technological University.
Am I eligible to get admission in PhD from IIts and
eligible to get schlorship in the same?
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a part time M.Tech candidate from Deemed university is eligible to get admission in Ph.D programme at Delhi University? -- [New]
  2. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  3. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  4. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  5. PhD programme in Europe with scholarship in Immunology? Which institute gives scholarship for PhD?
  6. Is CMJ University, Shillong approved by UGC and AICTE? Is Ph.D degree from CMJ University, Shillong valid? Am I eligible for the same? I have done M.Tech from Allahabad Agricultural Institute? Suggest some technological universities for my Ph.D
  7. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  8. Am I eligible for PhD from IIT Delhi after MCA? Is MCA equivalent to PhD?
  9. How may I apply for Ph.D course in psychology? Is there any provision for pursuing part time Ph.D course?
  10. Government Jobs Exams after B.Tech. Biotechnology?
  11. List of government or deemed universities in Delhi, offering part time Ph.D in management?
  12. Marks required to do M.Tech after MCA? Eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I apply for scholarship after doing full time Ph.D in commerce in Kerala?
  14. Scholarship for PhD in English Literature? Which entrance exam to face for Delhi University?
  15. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
  16. If I join a part time PhD course then can I get the scholarship amount of JRF?
  17. GPAT is beneficial for PhD in Pharmacy? Details about criteria and scholarship?
  18. Any part time jobs in New Delhi for Food Technologists?
18th May 2017, 11:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D programme with scholarship in IIT if pursuing part time M.Tech from Delhi Technological University?

Yes, you can apply for Ph.D admission at IITs, if you have got M.Tech degree from an AICTE approved university or college. Just apply, when there is a notification.

You need at least 55% marks in M.Tech along with GATE score to become eligible for Ph.D in top institutes like IIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?