2nd October 2017, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Bihar domicile, if studied from other state but belong to Bihar?

I am study in Bihar 10th, 12th, graduation, post graduate, B.Ed, Ph.D and stay in Bihar till birth and my mother is in Bihar state government service. Am I eligible for domicile in Bihar. Please help.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get domicile for UP?
  2. Can a resident of Bihar who has studied from other state apply for Bihar Engineering/Medical?
  3. Can I get admission in any Medical college of Bihar through NEET being a domicile candidate?
  4. Am I eligible for PMET exam? I belong to Bihar State
  5. Apart from Bihar PMT and AIPMT which other PMT exams a Bihar domicile can give?
  6. Which state is my domicile? I'm a student of Nagaland but my father belongs to Bihar
  7. How to obtain domicile certificate of Bihar state? I was born in Jharkhand and my father is living in Bihar from last one year. I don't have any proof accept my pan card
  8. What is the eligibility for UPSEE ? I'm from Bihar and my parents are domicile of Bihar
  9. Which other state PMT's, University am I eligible for if I am a Native of Bihar?
  10. How may I get information about Indian Air force recruitment? I belong to Bihar and currently living in Delhi
  11. Can I apply for MPSC or UPSC after having domicile certificate of Bihar?
  12. State Domicile eligibilty for CET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can another state's student apply for BCECE Medical exam if he studied in Bihar from 1st to 12th?
  14. Eligibility to apply in Ph.D Entrance Test for domicile student of Bihar who is studying M.Phil in MP?
  15. Am I eligible for UPTU SEE? I am doing 12th CBSE from Bihar
  16. Which state should be consider as my home state in AIEEE? I am OBC candidate belonging to UP but appeared in 12th from Bihar
  17. What is the domicile criteria in Bihar?
  18. How can I apply for MBBS entrance in JCECE Jharkhand? I belong to Bihar state and have passed Matric and inter from Bihar
2nd October 2017, 11:24 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bihar domicile, if studied from other state but belong to Bihar?

Candidates born in a particular state are eligible to get domicile certificate from State government. It does not matter from where you have done studies. Your birth place decides your eligibility for domicile certificate.

You are eligible for domicile certificate of Bihar. Residential certificate is different from domicile. Residential certificate is issued if you are living at a particular place.
3rd October 2017, 09:26 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bihar domicile, if studied from other state but belong to Bihar?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible to get Bihar domicile after studying your class 10th,12th and Graduation as well. Since your Mother also belongs from Bihar and your native place is in Bihar, you are very much eligible to apply for the domicile certificate of Bihar state.
4th October 2017, 12:16 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

I am very glad to inform you that you are eligible for Bihar domicile as you have been born in that state and you parents belongs from that state.
Eligibility criteria for Bihar Domicile certificate:
>Candidate must be native of Bihar.
>Candidate must have stayed in Bihar for the 5 consecutive years of study or he/she must have stayed in Bihar for at least 10 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?