3rd December 2016, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do integrated Ph.D in UK after completion of B.Pharm course?

I am B.Pharm student, I want to know about integrated Ph.D in UK. Can I join this course immediately after my B.Pharm? What are the entrance exam should i give for this course? What is the duration of this course in UK? What is requirement to join this course? After this course what type of job post we get?

Related Questions:
  1. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  2. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  3. Does Integrated PhD(Biological Science) of IISC include Master's Degree also? What kind of qualification and jobs I can get through this? Can I mention Doctor prefix to my name?
  4. Which course of Phd I need to select after completion of 5 years MS integrated course?
  5. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately?
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of ME SE integrated 5 years course?
  7. Whether a B.Tech 6th semester student is eligible to study Integrated PhD through GATE/CSIR-NET?
  8. Am I eligible to do integrated Ph.D after completion of B.Sc Plant Biology?
  9. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  10. Am I eligible to do integrated Ph.D after completion of B.Sc in Plant Biology?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  12. Am I eligible to do integrated Ph.D course in IISC after completion of PG course with 70% marks?
  13. Can a candidate do Master's and PhD in Psychology after completion of B.Com? List of colleges/universities offering Integrated PhD in Psychology in Bangalore/Mysore?
  14. GRE or Mpharm? after bpharm -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to do PhD course for who has completed Integrated M.Tech postgraduate on Diploma basis?
  16. PhD after 5 year integrated M.Sc. course
  17. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  18. Is it good to opt for Ph.D integrated course in chemistry? -- [New]
7th June 2017, 09:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do integrated Ph.D in UK after completion of B.Pharm course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am B.Pharm student, I want to know about integrated Ph.D in UK. Can I join this course immediately after my B.Pharm? What are the entrance exam should i give for this course? What is the duration of this course in UK? What is requirement to join this course? After this course what type of job post we get?
After completion of B.Pharma course, you can do integrated Ph.D course from UK.

But you must have valid GRE and TOEFL score.

The duration of this course is minimum 5 years. After completion of Ph.D course, you can get jobs as an Assistant Professor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?