27th September 2015, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc Electronics course from Pune University?

I completed M.Sc Electronics from Pune University. I am eligibility for phd or not.? please give reply. Can you tell me what should I do next to ensure that I will be doing the Ph.D course next? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this.

regards
Naresh

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  2. Which universities allow Ph.D in electronics after completing MSc in Electronics with 74%?
  3. Msc(electronics) or Msc(informatics) from DU?
  4. How is pune university for MSc (electronics) placement wise? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Electronics after completion of BE in Computers from Pune University?
  6. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  7. Can I eligible to do Ph.D after the completion of External M.Sc Maths from Pune University?
  8. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  9. Candidates who are having B.Tech, PGDM or M.L.L. & L.W. Degrees are eligible to do PhD in Mathematics?
  10. How to do Ph.D in Pune or Mumbai University?
  11. Eligibility to study PhD in Management in Pune University for a candidate who has secured 52.7% in M.Sc?
  12. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  13. Am I eligible for CSIR NET or UGC NET? Is there any alternative to these exams? I've completed my BSC.Geology from Pune University. Now I'm doing MSc Geoinformatics in Pune University
  14. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-NET to study PhD if pursuing M.Tech without GATE?
  15. What is the CSIR net eligibility?
  16. How to join Ph.D electronics after MSc electronics? I am studying MSc electronics
  17. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  18. Procedure to get admission in PhD program if cleared Pre-PhD interview in Pune University?
28th September 2015, 10:19 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc Electronics course from Pune University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed M.Sc Electronics from Pune University. I am eligibility for phd or not.? please give reply. Can you tell me what should I do next to ensure that I will be doing the Ph.D course next? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this.

regards
Naresh
Yes, you are eligible to apply for PhD after completing M.Sc in Electronics. Recognized Master’s degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent with minimum 55% of marks in any discipline are eligible to apply. Those completing their final examination may also apply. Candidates with an Teaching experience of 3 years or more will be given preference at the time of admission. The selection will be based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam conducted by the university.
28th September 2015, 09:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc Electronics course from Pune University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

regards
Naresh
You have completed M.Sc in Electronics so you are eligible for Ph.D course.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.

So you can apply now in GATE or UGC NET or CSIR NET exam for admission in Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?