13th June 2015, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Gautam Buddha Technical University with 60% marks in MBA?

Am I eligible to do phd from Gautam Buddha Technical University of Uttar Pradesh after doing distance MBA from Alagappa Unversity with 60% marks? What would be the minimum criteria? Can you please comment about this and give me the complete details?

Thanks!

14th June 2015, 01:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Gautam Buddha Technical University with 60% marks in MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do phd from Gautam Buddha Technical University of Uttar Pradesh after doing distance MBA from Alagappa Unversity with 60% marks? What would be the minimum criteria? Can you please comment about this and give me the complete details?

Thanks!
You are doing MBA course in distance mode so you are eligible for Ph.D degree from Gautam Budda Technical University.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.

But you should have valid UGC NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?