30th October 2016, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D or M.Phil after completion of post graduation in law with 52% marks?

I am a post graduate in law with 52% marks. I want to do Ph D. Can I do phd or shall I have to do mphil? How can I apply? Can you please provide me the details soon as possible? It will be helpful for me. Awaiting to get the response soon.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for doing Ph.D in Bengali after completion of post graduation in Sociology?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission for doing Law after completion of BA graduation course with 38% marks?
  3. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after completion of 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering with 76.77 percentage? -- [New]
  4. Is there any eligibility criteria applied for doing LLB course after completion of Post Graduation?
  5. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?
  6. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  7. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 43% and post graduation with 58% marks?
  8. Am I eligible for MPhil in English after post graduation from IGNOU?
  9. List of universities offering PhD in Law in India? Admission procedure and specializations offered in PhD(Law)?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Industrial Law LLM course after completion of post graduation course?
  11. Which one should I do after completion of MBA course? Ph.D or M.Phil?
  12. Which one I should opt after completion of MBA course? M.Phil or Ph.D?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue PhD after scoring 50% marks in Post Graduation?
  14. Am I eligible to do M.Com and Law after completion of graduation with 72% marks?
  15. What should I do now to do Ph.D in USA after completion of post graduation course in Chemistry majors with 52% marks?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue PhD in English from IGNOU after scoring 54.6% marks in Post Graduation?
  17. From which university I can do PhD after completion of my M.Phil and MA with 53% marks in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to do law course after completion of B.Com or BA graduation?
30th October 2016, 10:49 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D or M.Phil after completion of post graduation in law with 52% marks?

I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible for PhD or M.PHIL course after completion of post graduation with 52% marks. Educational qualification for these courses is post graduation with minimum of 55% marks. But there is 5% relaxation for reserved candidates. So if you belongs to any reserve category then you can apply for these courses. Thanks
31st October 2016, 12:03 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D or M.Phil after completion of post graduation in law with 52% marks?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to do Ph.D or M.Phil after the completion of your Post Graduation with only 52% of marks in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course.
31st October 2016, 06:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a post graduate in law with 52% marks. I want to do Ph D. Can I do phd or shall I have to do mphil? How can I apply? Can you please provide me the details soon as possible? It will be helpful for me. Awaiting to get the response soon.

Thank you!
You have completed post graduation degree with 52% marks so you are not eligible for Ph.D or M.Phil course.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D/ M.Phil course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed post graduation degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There are no age criteria for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?