30th October 2016, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing Ph.D course after completion of B.Com?

Am I eligible for doing Ph.D course after completion of B.Com? Can you please give me the answer on this? What is the minimum criteria required to do Ph.D course? It will be really helpful if you can give me the answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for PhD after completion of BBA and MBA in distance mode? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to do Phd in Psychology after completion of M.D in Homeo?
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English after completion of MA with 48 percentage marks and doing B.Ed?
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physics in part time without completion of master's degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Computer Science?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA with 76% marks?
  8. In which subject I should prefer doing PhD? Marks needed in B.Com and M.Com to do PhD?
  9. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  10. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of B.Com 2 semester with 80% marks?
  11. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after completion of 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering with 76.77 percentage? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of an Executive MBA?
  13. What is the procedure to pursue Ph.D. in abroad?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for doing B.Com course? Am I eligible to do after completion of 2nd PUC in correspondence mode?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D or M.Phil if I am 39 years old after completion of M.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do PhD in Agriculture through GATE after completion of B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering)?
  17. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after a long gap of education?
  18. Am I eligible for IPCC after completion of graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
30th October 2016, 08:41 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing Ph.D course after completion of B.Com?

No, you are not eligible for PhD course after completion of B.COM. Minimum educational qualification for this course is post graduation with minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university or institution. Only after completion of post graduation you will be eligible for PhD course. Thanks
30th October 2016, 10:56 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to opt for Ph.D after the completion of B.Com as you have not completed Masters degree course.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree which is M.Com from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in Commerce field.
30th October 2016, 11:15 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have mentioned above that you are pursuing B.Com, so after completing that you are not eligible to pursue PhD course. The minimum eligibility required to pursue PhD is master's degree. At first you have complete your M.Com then only you will be eligible to pursue PhD. The admission for PhD course depends on the marks secured in the entrance examination which is conducted by the institute. So, if you score good marks in the entrance examination then you can definitely move forward with PhD course.
31st October 2016, 06:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for doing Ph.D course after completion of B.Com? Can you please give me the answer on this? What is the minimum criteria required to do Ph.D course? It will be really helpful if you can give me the answer soon. Thank you!
No, after completion of B.Com degree, you are not eligible for Ph.D course.

Those candidates who have completed masters from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course. There are no age criteria for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?