17th December 2015, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study PhD in Psychology on Diploma basis being an MBA(HR) postgraduate?

Hi,
I have done MBA(HR). Further I want to pursue PhD in Psychology course. I have completed Diploma in Psychology. Am I eligible to do PhD in the same?

Related Questions:
  1. In which subject I should do PhD being a Psychology postgraduate and Diploma holder in Clinical Psychology?
  2. Is it possible to study PhD in Abroad for Distance M.Sc(Psychology) postgraduate?
  3. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  4. Eligibility to do PhD course for who has completed Integrated M.Tech postgraduate on Diploma basis?
  5. Can I study PhD in Social Work/Sociology being a Psychology postgraduate and having 12 years of working experience in Drugs and HIV/AIDS?
  6. Eligibility to study PhD in Computer Science for IT postgraduate? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility for PhD in Psychology?
  8. Can I study PhD in Child Psychology being a Zoology postgraduate with B.Ed having 14 years of Teaching experience?
  9. Eligibility to study PhD for a postgraduate?
  10. Am I eligible to study PhD in Biotechnology in Mysore University being a Veterinary Science postgraduate?
  11. Possibility to study PhD in Child Psychology for MCA and B.Ed holder?
  12. Eligibility to do PhD in Physics for a postgraduate?
  13. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get free scholarship to study PhD being a MA postgraduate?
  15. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  16. How can I study Human Psychology in Abroad being a M.Sc(Psychology) postgraduate?
  17. Can I do Regular PhD if completed Distance M.A. in Psychology?
  18. Which are the universities in Bangalore offering diploma courses? I have done MBA(HR)
27th December 2015, 12:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PhD in Psychology on Diploma basis being an MBA(HR) postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have done MBA(HR). Further I want to pursue PhD in Psychology course. I have completed Diploma in Psychology. Am I eligible to do PhD in the same?
No, you can't do Ph.D course in Psychology course because you have completed MBA in HR.

You have done MBA in HR so you are eligible for Ph.D course in Management but you should be qualify in UGC NET exam.
28th December 2015, 12:59 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PhD in Psychology on Diploma basis being an MBA(HR) postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Sorry, you are not eligible to study PhD in Psychology on the Diploma basis. The eligibility to study PhD in Psychology is a Postgraduate degree in relevant subject with 55% marks. So you have to study M.A in Psychology to study PhD in Psychology. The aspirant can check the eligibility details in the website like IGNOU, the link is given
http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...s/detail/621/2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?