20th August 2015, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Best colleges in Kanpur for pursuing Ph.D. in Statistics?

Best colleges in Kanpur for pursuing Ph.D. in Statistics?

Related Questions:
  1. Where to do PhD in statistics in India? In which all exams to appear?
  2. How can I study PhD with scholarship in Abroad if pursuing Post Graduation in Statistics?
  3. Which course is in more demand between Ph.D in Statistics and Ph.D in Applied Statistics?
  4. List of colleges where I can pursue Ph.D in Demography? I have completing MSc in statistics -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there facility to part time PhD in Statistics or Bio Statistics or Clinical Statistics?
  6. Difference between Ph.D in statistics and PhD in applied statistics in opportunity point of view?
  7. What are the research Programs in Statistics? Previous question papers of PhD Statistics of Central University?
  8. How to find good colleges and good guide for PhD? Is NET necessary for pursuing PhD?
  9. Does ICAR offers PhD in Statistics program?
  10. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  11. Is there any entrance exam to study PhD in ISRO for M.Sc(Statistics) candidate?
  12. How to do PG in Statistics after pursuing B.Tech degree
  13. Which subject should I choose after pursuing Ph.D in Physics?
  14. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Education at C.S.J.M University, Kanpur?
  15. Colleges and their entrance tests where I can pursue PhD in Demography?
  16. Do I need to crack NET for pursuing PhD at JNU and DU? Eligibility to apply?
  17. What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in English?
  18. How to register for Ph.D after completing M.Phil Statistics? Is there any relaxation for the entrance test for the Ph.D? What are the advantages of M.Phil while doing Ph.D?
20th August 2015, 11:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges in Kanpur for pursuing Ph.D. in Statistics?

Best College offers Ph.D in Statistics in Kanpur:

There are many colleges offer this Ph.D in Statistics course in Kanpur. Among all the institutes/ universities offer this Ph.D in Statistics course, the best college is "IIT Kanpur". As far as my knowledge is concerned, the best college I would suggest you to go with is Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur.

Name of the Organization: Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur

Ph. No: 0512 259 0151

Address: Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh-208016

http://www.iitk.ac.in
21st August 2015, 12:45 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges in Kanpur for pursuing Ph.D. in Statistics?

There is only one college that offers Ph.D. in Statistics in Kanpur, that is :

Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Address: Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208016
Phone: 0512 259 0151
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?