12th June 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Is Biotech syllabus enough for GATE (Biotech) exam? Does it include Maths paper also?

I am doing M.sc. Biotechnology. I want to give GATE (biotech) exam? I want to know that whether i have to go through whole syllabus of life science or only biotech syllabus forit? Does it include math paper also?

29th June 2015, 12:33 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is Biotech syllabus enough for GATE (Biotech) exam? Does it include Maths paper also?

You must prepare for the Biotech Part only as only the Technical side of the course is asked in the GATE Examination for Biotech Students.
The Technical part constitutes for about 80 marks and the rest 20 has Mathematics and English in it.
So you must prepare yourself for the Mathematics as it caries some marks and in the GATE Examination each and every mark is vital.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?