7th January 2015, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

In which branch of SBI I will get the challan for UGC-NET?

Hello Sir
From where the candidates get the
challan form of SBI in order to
apply the UGC NET exam?????
thank you in advance

8th January 2015, 01:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which branch of SBI I will get the challan for UGC-NET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir
From where the candidates get the
challan form of SBI in order to
apply the UGC NET exam?????
thank you in advance
NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted twice time in year by UGC.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Age criteria for NET exam:-

For JRF Post :-Your age should be below 28 years.

For Lectureship Post :-There is no age criteria.

First fill up the application form of UGC NET exam then you will get the challan. You can take a print out of this copy. After 2 working day, you can submit it to the SBI bank and collect your receipt copy.

For more details about NET exam click on the official link http://www.ugc.ac.in
8th January 2015, 05:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which branch of SBI I will get the challan for UGC-NET?

No, there is no need to get challan from any SBI bank, while applying for UGC-NET examination in online, after filling up all your detials, the computer will automatically generate your ‘Bank Challan’ indicating your details therein. You need to take a print out of this Bank Challan for paying cash at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI), on the next working day (after generating the challan from www.ugcnetonline.in). So, there is no need to take challan from any SBI branch and the only thing that you need to do is to take a printout of Bank Challan which is generated after filling up your details in application form and you need to pay cash alongith Bank charges of Rs.40/- in any State Bank of India (SBI) branches.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?