24th September 2016, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Can B.Pharmacy candidates appear for CSIR UGC NET?

I have just completed my B.Pharmacy. Can I apply for CSIR UGC NET. What should I do and how can I prepare?

25th September 2016, 12:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can B.Pharmacy candidates appear for CSIR UGC NET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just completed my B.Pharmacy. Can I apply for CSIR UGC NET. What should I do and how can I prepare?
Yes, B.Pharmacy candidates are eligible for CSIR NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed BS-4 years program/BE/B. Tech/B. Pharma/MBBS/Integrated BS-MS/M.Sc. or Equivalent degree with at least 55% marks are eligible for CSIR NET exam.

Your age should be below 28 years.

For preparation, you should focus on your B.Pharma syllabus. You should focused on five main topics of your syllabus.
25th September 2016, 07:38 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

The minimum academic qualification required to apply for CSIR UGC NET is Master's degree. So, at this time you are ineligible for NET.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test .

It is an entrance examination conducted at national level for the candidates who wishes to get teaching jobs in government university.The candidate who wants to pursue Ph.d. degree can also appear for the NET exam .

NET exam is conducted by UGC (university grant commission) twice a year in the month of June and September .

The eligibility criteria for NET exam are as under:-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The candidate should have completed Masters degree or equivalent examination with at least 55% of marks (without rounding off) from universities / institutions recognized by UGC. Final year appearing student are also eligible to apply for the exam.

-The candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories must have secured at least 55% of marks (without rounding off) in Masters degree.

-The candidates appearing for JRF should not be above 28 years of age. The candidates appearing only for lectureship have no upper age limit. Age relaxation of 5 years will be given to SC/ST/OBC or physically disabled or women or visually handicapped.
25th September 2016, 11:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, B.Pharmacy candidates are eligible to appear in CSIR UGC NET (National Eligibility Test) Entrance Examination. The basic educational qualification required for CSIR UGC NET Examination is given below.

>> Candidates must have completed M.Sc or its equivalent degree from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who have completed their Integrated BS-MS/ BS-4 years/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Pharma/ MBBS with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?