28th March 2017, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Can a BDS graduate apply for a research course? Which course should he pursue? List of colleges and fees for it?

I am BDS graduate and want to pursue a research course after it. Am I eligible for a research course? Which course should I pursue? List of colleges and fees for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which masters degree to do after completion of PG diploma in Clinical research? Maters in Pharmaceutical Managemet or MHA?
  2. Research courses available after BDS? Entrance exams for it?
  3. Which course would suit me after completing BDS? Is there an option for overseas career once I complete Clinical Research course?
  4. How can a BDS graduate apply for National institute of Immunology? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  5. List of colleges which offer DNB(Pediatrics) in India? Eligibility to apply for BDS graduate?
  6. Which is the best post graduate course to do after BDS?
  7. How to pursue research in Android Domain after BE CSE? List of universities with procedure to apply for it?
  8. List of colleges and scope of BDS course?
  9. What is the scope to study BDS? List of colleges which offers BDS in India?
  10. What is the fee structure for BDS course? List of colleges offering this course in North India? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Cut off marks list of all BDs and BAM colleges in Gujarat? What is the donation and fees? When are the forms available? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to study Post Graduation in US, UK or Dubai for BDS graduate?
  13. List of best universities to study PG course after BDS in abroad
  14. List of best universities to study PG course after BDS in abroad
  15. List of colleges which offer PG Diploma in Clinical Research in India? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  16. What should I pursue after doing BDS in India?
  17. How to get government job for BDS graduate in Tamil Nadu?
  18. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?