9th April 2020, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in NET(French) if completed DALF C1 and pursuing MA in French?

Hello everyone I have completed my DALF C1 and currently I am studying MA in French from Bangalore University. I want to appear in NET with French subject. So, can I appear in NET or not? Kindly tell me asap.

15th February 2021, 05:28 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Can I appear in NET(French) if completed DALF C1 and pursuing MA in French?

No, You can't appear in NET(French) if completed DALF C1 and pursuing MA in French.

You must have completed MA course with minimum aggregate of 55% from recognized university to appear in this exam.

With valid score of UGC NET you can get admission in PhD course in any institution.
15th June 2021, 09:14 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: Can I appear in NET(French) if completed DALF C1 and pursuing MA in French?

If your are in passed M.A. previous with minimum 55% with recognized University you are eligible for UGC NET exams its a entrance test to get admission in ph.d...yes you are eligible for UGC NET (National eligibility test)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?