25th May 2019, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I become a Professor with PhD(Agriculture Microbiology) program of Aligarh Muslim University?

Hello friends, I would like to know that if I do PhD(Agriculture Microbiology) from Aligarh Muslim University then is it possible to become a Professor or not? Please let me know that can I become a Professor or not? Thank you!

26th May 2019, 06:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Professor with PhD(Agriculture Microbiology) program of Aligarh Muslim University?

If you are competing your PhD from a UGC recognised university then surely you will be eligible for Professor or Lecturer jobs at any college or university recognised by UGC. Just make sure you have got an excellent academic record.

If you have qualified exams like NET/SET in the relevant subject then you will have great chances of getting such jobs because preference is given to such candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?