25th May 2019, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Agriculture Microbiology) in Aligarh Muslim University?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Agriculture Microbiology) from Aligarh Muslim University. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

26th May 2019, 06:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Agriculture Microbiology) in Aligarh Muslim University?

You need to have a masters degree in the same field or its related field with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognised university. There is a fort.relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.

Admission will be on merit which will be based on written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.
27th May 2019, 12:11 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Agriculture Microbiology) in Aligarh Muslim University?

Eligibility to study PhD(Agriculture Microbiology) in Aligarh Muslim University;

You must hold a master's degree in the relevant field with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates) from a recognized institute/university.

You must have to clear entrance test and a personal interview conducted by university.

Official website link;
https://www.amu.ac.in/departmentpage.jsp?did=11
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?