14th July 2023, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I become a Professor with PhD(Physical Education) program of Sri Krishnadevaraya University?

Hello friends, I would like to know that if I do PhD(Physical Education) from Sri Krishnadevaraya University then is it possible to become a Professor or not? Please let me know if I can become a Professor or not? Thank you!

17th July 2023, 05:44 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Can I become a Professor with PhD(Physical Education) program of Sri Krishnadevaraya University?

Yes, you can become a Professor with a PhD(Physical Education) program of Sri Krishnadevaraya University.

The minimum qualification required to become a Professor in Physical Education is a PhD in Physical Education from a recognized university. The PhD(Physical Education) program of Sri Krishnadevaraya University is a 3-year full-time program. The program is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to conduct independent research in the field of Physical Education.

In addition to the PhD degree, you will also need to have some teaching experience and publications in peer-reviewed journals. You will also need to pass the National Eligibility Test (NET) or State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) in Physical Education.

Once you have met all the eligibility requirements, you can apply for Professor positions in colleges and universities. The selection process for Professor positions usually includes an interview and a presentation of your research work.

If you are successful in your application, you will be able to start your career as a Professor in Physical Education. You will be responsible for teaching undergraduate and graduate courses in Physical Education, conducting research, and advising students. You will also be involved in the administration of the Physical Education program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?