8th August 2021, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Can I become a Scientist after B.Tech completion?

sir, i am studying b.tech 2nd year with cse group...i want to study scientist. Can it is possible to become a scientist after my b.tech completion?

8th August 2021, 05:09 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Scientist after B.Tech completion?

Yes, you can become a scientist after completion of a bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering. There are so many organisations like ISRO, DRDO which recruit scientist time to time.
You simply have to visit their official websites and search the ''career'' section. There, you will get the latest updates on current vacancies in the respective organisations. You can be visit the link https://www.isro.gov.in/careers to get scientist vacancy details in ISRO.
8th August 2021, 05:11 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° It is not possible to become a scientist after B.Tech completion because the minimum educational qualification required to become a scientist is PhD or doctorate in related subject then you can Research and develop your skills.
You have to write the GATE exam and after qualifying the GATE exam you can get admission in the top reputed institution like IIT, IISC etc. There you will be study according to your interest in particular subject in depth and after qualify the M. Tech, you can pursue PhD in your interest area or you can do PhD under any professor of ISRO like research institutes.
8th August 2021, 07:38 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

If you want to become a scientist then you have to write the GATE exam and after qualifying the GATE exam you can get admission in the top reputed institution like IIT's, IISC etc. There will be study according to your interest in particular subject in depth and after qualify the MTech you can pursue the PhD in your interest area or can do PhD under any professor of ISRO like research institutes.

GATE is conducted by the IIT's and IISC, Bangalore combined.
8th August 2021, 10:24 PM
periwinkle09876

On completion of BTech/BE degree you have to appear in the Indian Space Research Organisation centralised recruitment board examination that is conducted by ISRO to become a scientist.
The eligibility for taking this exam is that a candidate must hold a BTech or engineering degree in Computer Science /Electronics or mechanical or any other related field with a minimum aggregate of 65% marks or 6.8 CGPA on a scale of 10.
The shortlisted candidate have to appear for written test and interview round to join the organisation successfully.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE-----
http://isro.gov.in
9th August 2021, 05:26 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To become a Scientist after the BTech completion goes for a master's degree in the relevant field. Master's courses may offer the opportunity to work with a professor to individualize a plan of study. Meet with a professor or advisor to choose the right concentration for your professional goals. You can apply for lab assistant work-study to gain lab experience through work-study programs. You can further also go for the PhD program as that will be an added advantage.
9th August 2021, 04:25 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

You can't become scientist by pursuing btech you need to complete PhD or doctorate in CSE. It takes lots of time and management to become a scientist.

Eligibility for scientist:-

1- Candidates must have a bachelor's degree from a reputed college or an institution.

2- Graduation must necessarily be in the field of science.

3- Candidates are required to score a minimum of 60% in their graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?