22nd December 2016, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Ph.D after completion of MA Economics in distance mode with regular B.Ed?

Can I do Ph.D after completion of MA Economics in distance mode with regular B.Ed? Can you please let me know what is the criteria required to apply for the Ph.D course? If am eligible what should be the steps I need to follow to apply? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  2. Am I eligible for PhD having done PGDM from ITS with dual specialization?
  3. Criteria to obtain PhD in Economics? Universities providing PhD in distance mode?
  4. Can I do MSc(Distance Mode) and B.Ed Regular Mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. PhD in Pharmaceutical Chemistry is beneficial in distance mode or regular mode for an employee? Will distance universities provide lab for part time PhD students? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to Ph.D in regular mode after completion of masters in correspondence?
  7. Universities offering Distance PhD in Commerce to Regular M.Com student in India?
  8. Can I apply to study PhD in Finance through distance mode after completing BBA CA in regular mode and NAV Finance in distance mode?
  9. How should I pursue MBA after completing B.A with 47% marks
  10. Difference between distance mode and regular mode?
  11. Procedure to study regular PhD for 36 years old married woman who has done distance PG in Applied Psychology?
  12. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of MCA course? How about in distance mode if not in regular?
  13. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
  14. Can I do B.Ed from Jodhpur National University and M.Phil from IGNOU?
  15. List of universities to do Ph.D through distance and regular mode?
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in any course after completion of post graduation from distance mode?
  17. Is it possible for me to pursue PhD in Geography through distance mode?
  18. Is this possible to take admission for M.Tech in regular mode after completion of MCA by distance mode from PTU?
23rd December 2016, 09:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D after completion of MA Economics in distance mode with regular B.Ed?

Since you have completed your MA in Economics, you are eligible for Ph.D course.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree course from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course.
Candidates must have to qualify in the UGC NET examination after the completion of Masters degree course to get admission in different Colleges.
24th December 2016, 12:52 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D after completion of MA Economics in distance mode with regular B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do Ph.D after completion of MA Economics in distance mode with regular B.Ed? Can you please let me know what is the criteria required to apply for the Ph.D course? If am eligible what should be the steps I need to follow to apply? Thanks!
If you have scored more than 55% of marks in MA in Economics course are eligible to apply. Master degree holders who have completed Master degree with 55% marks can apply for PhD course. Candidate will have to write an entrance exam such as NET or the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.
24th December 2016, 10:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed MA in Economics degree so you are eligible for Ph.D course in Economics.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?