25th December 2021, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I do PhD in Management after doing full time M.Com in Business Intelligence with 74% in M.Com?

Can I do PhD in Management after doing full time in M.Com with specialization in Business Intelligence scoring marks of 74%.

26th December 2021, 11:24 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can I do PhD in Management after doing full time M.Com in Business Intelligence with 74% in M.Com?

Can I do a Ph.D. in Management after doing a full-time M.Com in Business Intelligence with 74% in M.Com?

Yes, you are eligible for Ph.D. if you have completed a full-time M.Com in Business Intelligence with 74% in M.Com.

You should be available for the duration of 3 years of this course.
27th December 2021, 10:40 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PhD in Management after doing full time M.Com in Business Intelligence with 74% in M.Com?

For becoming eligible candidate must have completed master's degree in relevant subject with atleast 55% marks from a recognised university.

If they have cleared UGC NET well n good as many top universities ask for UGC-NET score or GATE score.

Despite there are various colleges that take their own entrance exam for admission purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?