25th December 2021, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Full information about PhD in pharmaceutical management part time in India

I want to study by phd pharmaceutical management in part time in india. Can i get full information?

26th December 2021, 11:32 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Full information about PhD in pharmaceutical management part time in India

Full information about PhD in pharmaceutical management part time in India.

PhD in Pharmaceutics is 3 years full-time doctorate degree. In this course, students do research and inquiry about drug action and drug disposition.

This course will educate by providing the extent of knowledge in the field of drug medicines and help the students to work in any medical centres, clinics, or hospitals.
The main subjects that are taught in this course are mainly all the Science subjects and put special emphasis on Chemistry subjects. Students have to study Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry.
27th December 2021, 10:45 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Full information about PhD in pharmaceutical management part time in India

It's a 3 year Doctoral level course.
The eligibility is to have Masters in pharmacy with atleast 60% aggregate score from a recognised institution.
Admission is done on basis of
CSIR
NET
SLET etc
After qualifying the entrance round one has to go through interview process to present their research proposal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?