9th December 2022, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I do UGC NET Exam from Bahrain?

I am from India and works in Bahrain can I do UGC NET from here

31st December 2022, 04:24 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do UGC NET Exam from Bahrain?

NET stands for National Eligibility Test. This exam is conducted by UGC.

The educational qualification required for NET Exam is masters degree from recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET Exam.

There is no age criteria for NET Exam but for JRF your age should be below 28 years.

No, you are not eligible to appear in UGC NET exam from Bahrain.
16th February 2023, 08:51 AM
Antonio 2023

Default Re: Can I do UGC NET Exam from Bahrain?

Yes, you can apply for the UGC NET exam from Bahrain.
The application process for the UGC NET exam is online, and you can apply from anywhere in the world as long as you meet the eligibility criteria. To apply for the UGC NET exam, you need to have a Master's degree or equivalent from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks (50% for reserved categories). You will also need to provide a valid email address and phone number, a scanned copy of your photograph, and signature, and pay the application fee.

Once you have successfully applied for the exam, you will be able to download your admit card from the NTA website, which will include details of your examination center, date, and time of the exam.

So, as long as you meet the eligibility criteria and complete the application process, you can appear for the UGC NET exam from Bahrain or any other country outside India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?