4th September 2015, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Can i find a Lecturer post in Government Nursing Colleges after Ph.D.?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  2. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  3. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  4. How may I get information about tutor or lecturer or staff posts available in Central government? I've completed my M.Sc(Nursing)
  5. Am I eligible for lecturer post in government aided colleges of Tamilnadu after completing MBA through distance mode?
  6. Is Ph.D by CMJ university eligible for lecturer post in engineering colleges under government jobs?
  7. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  8. Should I prepare for NET or do any other course after doing M.Sc in CS?
  9. Procedure of enrolling in PhD program at esteemed institution in gulf?
  10. Admission for post bsc nursing in government colleges of kerala
  11. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? I have completed MCA but degree with Chemistry
  12. How can I be a lecturer in government colleges? I have done B.E in Telecommunication branch
  13. How to apply for government lecturer jobs in government polytechnic colleges? How to apply for the post?
  14. How to work in government college(Lecturer) after completing B.Tech IT with 8.1 CGPA
  15. How to become a professor in college after graduating with pass class? Can I appear for B.Ed?
  16. Eligibility for Lecturer Post in any Government Recognized University? Is PHD necessary? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get promotion from Lecturer to Senior Lecturer post?
  18. Which post graduation course I need to take after B.Com Computer Science to become a lecturer?
6th September 2015, 06:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i find a Lecturer post in Government Nursing Colleges after Ph.D.?

Yes, after completion of your PH.D in nursing you can apply for lecturer job in various nursing colleges. If you qualify NET/SET then you have a good chance of getting lecturer job in government nursing colleges.

You can apply for lecturer job in private colleges on the basis of your masters degree if you can clear the interview. For private lecturer jobs the salary will be based on the kind of experience and skill you have.
9th September 2015, 05:48 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i find a Lecturer post in Government Nursing Colleges after Ph.D.?

To apply for job as a Lecturer after the completion of your Ph.D course, you will probably be required to have a NET/SET examination qualification, which will however make you eligible for the job. However in most of the private Institutions, only a PG degree is required and you will have to clear some rounds of the Interview to avail the job. But, it s recommended you to kindly have a NET/SET scorecard with you.
10th September 2015, 12:43 PM
Sam James

Exclamation Re: Can i find a Lecturer post in Government Nursing Colleges after Ph.D.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After Phd do not apply for Ledcturer post.

After Phd you can directly apply for Associate professor (if you are not experienced) and Professor (if you are experienced).

You may get nice salary comparing with that of lecturer.

Watch out for vacancies in public service commission gazettes in both state as well as central sector.

Also some private colleges are also offering high salaries and allowances in Nursing College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?