26th May 2023, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Admission in PhD in Pharmacy with the help of GPAT Score

I got B.Pharm distinction with 75.3% GATE(PY), M.pharm 78.33% , and again if i am getting a GPAT score , can i able to get admission for PhD in good institution

28th May 2023, 06:39 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Admission in PhD in Pharmacy with the help of GPAT Score

Yes, you can get admission in PhD In Pharmacy with the help of GPAT score .

Candidates who have qualified UGC NET, GATE and GPAT can apply for this course.
29th May 2023, 07:07 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, having a good GPAT (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test) score can certainly help you in obtaining admission to a PhD program in Pharmacy.
GPAT is a national-level entrance exam conducted in India for admission to various postgraduate pharmacy courses, including PhD programs.
Many universities and institutes in India consider GPAT scores as one of the criteria for admission to their PhD programs in Pharmacy.

To check the specific admission requirements and criteria of the universities or institutes where you are interested in pursuing a PhD in Pharmacy. They will provide you with detailed information on the eligibility criteria, application process, and the weightage given to GPAT scores in their selection process.
29th May 2023, 03:15 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Can I get Admission in PhD in Pharmacy with the help of GPAT Score.

The scorecard of GPAT is used to get admission in Master of Pharmacy candidates and those who qualify this exam get stipend for pursuing this course. The validity of GPAT score is only one year. The candidate can get admission in Phd after Master 's degree in Pharmacy without GPAT score also.
29th May 2023, 05:58 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in a PhD program in Pharmacy with the help of your GPAT (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test) score.
GPAT is a national-level entrance exam conducted in India for admission to postgraduate pharmacy programs, including PhD.
Many universities and institutions consider GPAT scores as one of the criteria for admission to their PhD programs in Pharmacy.

Different universities and institutions may have their own specific requirements and selection processes. Generally, along with a good GPAT score, other factors such as academic performance, research experience, statement of purpose, letters of recommendation, and performance in an interview or written test may also be considered for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?