6th January 2016, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in PhD Pharmacy without GPAT and NET?

Sir,
I want to know that how can I take admission in PhD in Pharmacy without GPAT and NET? Please reply to me about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. GPAT is beneficial for PhD in Pharmacy? Details about criteria and scholarship?
  2. How can I study PhD in Pharmacy with fellowship being a M.Pharmacy candidate?
  3. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  4. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  5. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  6. Is it necessary for qualifying GPAT for doing PhD?
  7. How to take admission in M.Pharmacy through GPAT?
  8. Should I have to reappear in GPAT to study PhD in NIPER if doing M.Pharma?
  9. How to do PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences being an experienced Teacher and GPAT holder?
  10. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in BHU after completing GPAT exam? Will I get stipend during Ph.D?
  11. How to get admission in Ph.D through GPAT? do they provide the stipend for GPAT?
  12. Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. With GATE 2009 score card can I apply for NIPER PhD? What shall I do to get admission in NIPER for PhD?
  14. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study M.Pharmacy in any college of Goa for GPAT disqualified candidate?
  15. Which are the universities offering Ph.D? I have completed my M.Pharmacy
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD in Pharmacy for a postgraduate? Entrance exams to get admission?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET being M.Pharmacy postgraduate and GATE qualified? Syllabus of CSIR-UGC-NET for admission in PhD in Pharmacy? Details of Fellowship?
  18. Want information regarding M-Pharma entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
17th January 2016, 09:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in PhD Pharmacy without GPAT and NET?

You can apply for admission in PH.D without GPAT or NET but you need to appear for the entrance exam which will be conducted by the university or institute concerned. There will be interview stage also for you to clear for admission.

Candidates with GPAT or NET are preferred for admission in top universities or Institute. Therefore, you might end up getting admission in a private Pharmacy college for your PH.D programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?