3rd October 2019, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get fellowship to pursue a PhD(Media Studies) in Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism?

Hi, I am interested to pursue PD(Media Studies) course in Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism. I want to get fellowship for this PhD course. So, can I get fellowship for pursuing this PhD program?

5th October 2019, 07:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get fellowship to pursue a PhD(Media Studies) in Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am interested to pursue PD(Media Studies) course in Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism. I want to get fellowship for this PhD course. So, can I get fellowship for pursuing this PhD program?
Yes, you can get stipend to pursue a Ph.D(Media Studies) in Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism.

University topper in masters degree are also eligible for scholarship for Ph.D course.

UGC NET(JRF) card holder candidates are eligible for stipend to study PhD program in the field of Media Studies from Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?