28th May 2012, 11:40 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

IGNOU Certificate in NGO Management-Introduction To NGO Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

IGNOU Certificate in NGO Management-Introduction to NGO Management Papers are designed to test a student’s knowledge of the manner in which an NGO functions. Topics covered in this course include the role of delegation for NGOs, the core values and competencies of NGOs, their structural organization and framework, the role that effective leadership plays in the daily working of an NGO and so on. Questions are of moderate length, and the paper is fairly scoring if the student’s basic conceptual understanding of how an NGO works is clear. Strategic goals, structured interpersonal communications, verbal messages, the efficacy of mobile phones as a means of communication in NGOs are other areas where the student can be expected to provide an opinion. IGNOU Certificate in NGO Management-Introduction to NGO Management Papers are thus aimed at testing the student’s grasp of these key concepts, and preparation must be done keeping this in mind.

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU Certificate in NGO Management-Health Care Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. IGNOU Certificate in NGO Management - Management Functions Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  3. IGNOU MBA Management Functions And Behaviour Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Can I do MBA after BCA? What are the career options in government and private sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to join diploma in NGO management course?
  6. What are the jobs available for primary teacher? -- [New]
  7. DOEACC B Level Course Introduction to Database Management Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. DOEACC A Level A7-R3 Introduction to Database Management Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. IGNOU MCA Semester II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Tourist Transport Management (Road Transport) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How may I find research jobs in NGO sector?
  12. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Marketing for the Tourism Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. IGNOU MBA Management Of Human Resource Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Job after completing B.Tech in 2010 and working with NGO for 1 year? Job if i start MBA in 2012?
  15. What should be my career option if I have good communication skill with good English fluency? How should I make my career in NGO after passing B.Com with 6 back papers?
  16. Ideas for starting a Social Oriented Project?
  17. IGNOU M.Sc in Dietetics and Food Service Management Nutritional Biochemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. IGNOU- PGDFM- MS 422 Bank Financial Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?