29th September 2019, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a scholarship to pursue a PhD(Management Studies) in Netaji Subhas Open University?

Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the scholarship for PhD program in Management Studies which is available in Netaji Subhas Open University? Please let me know if I can get a scholarship to pursue this PhD?

2nd October 2019, 10:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a scholarship to pursue a PhD(Management Studies) in Netaji Subhas Open University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the scholarship for PhD program in Management Studies which is available in Netaji Subhas Open University? Please let me know if I can get a scholarship to pursue this PhD?
Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

Some University provided University Funding Scholarship for Ph.D scholar candidates.

If you have a valid UGC NET score card then you are eligible for stipend during the PhD course otherwise not.

If you are a gold medalist in masters degree from a recognized University then you are eligible for stipend during PhD course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?